Multi-Cloud Leadership Alliance
The Mutli-Cloud Leadership Alliance (MCLA) is group for business development professionals who are working with Cloud Service Providers (CSP). MCLA shares best practices for partnering with Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs). The organization also acts as a change agent and influencing body for ISVs, MSPs, and others dealing with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and other cloud providers. MCLA connects ISVs to other ecosystem partners such as Managed Services Providers (MSPs); Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Systems Integrators (SIs) to define and solve the challenges of the new distribution model emergence of cloud marketplaces as a new distribution channel.
We are a single voice, working together to foster collaboration and influence change within the ecosystem to better serve our customers and grow our revenue within the ecosystem.
Goals of the Multi-Cloud Leadership Alliance:
- Correlate CSP data and produce educational content to help business development, partner marketing and alliance professionals understand the inner workings of the CSPs.
- Improve the integration of CSP partnerships with ISVs, MSP and other organizations.
- Educate and raise awareness of go-to-market approaches with the CSPs.
- Increase access to resources, information and contacts to help business development, partner marketing and alliance professionals understand the inner workings of the CSPs.
- Approach the CSPs as one governing body with ideas to ultimately drive better customer and partner engagement, success and increased revenue streams.